What I Help With
I help users of all Apple devices: Mac, iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV, as well as their accessories. I also help with the technology that Apple devices connect to, like printers, wifi networks, speakers, displays, and more.
Here are just a few of the things I can help with:
- New user training
- Creating spreadsheets, presentations, and word processor documents
- Editing photos, videos, and music
- Setting up wifi and printers (or just making them behave properly!)
- Backing up all of your devices
- Syncing everything between all of your devices- documents, pictures, and more!
- Going paperless
- Keeping your data secure
- Selecting new hardware or software
- Going mobile: being productive on your iPad and iPhone
- Moving from Windows to Mac
How Does it Work?
I come to you and we sit down, one-on-one, and work together! I’ll meet you at your home, office, a coffee shop, wherever is convenient for you.
Why do I come to you? It makes a real difference when you’re in the place where you usually work or create, on the same devices, with the same internet, printer, and everything else. This way, I’m able to find and resolve any issues that might arise. More importantly, though, I think it helps you be more comfortable to be in your space, doing what you usually do.
My rate is $95 per hour. There is a minimum of 1 hour for training sessions. After that, time is in 15 minute increments, rounded up to the nearest 15 minutes.
For phone support and remote sessions, there is a 15 minute minimum.
If you’re more than 20 miles from my office in Lynnwood, there is a $25 travel fee. In practical terms, this means if you’re north of US 2 or south of I-90, there’s a travel fee .
There is a 1 hour ($95) charge for less than 24 hours’ notice on cancellations.